Are you an experienced project professional who has a passion to make a difference in the community?
Are you a people person who thrives on challenges?
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who:
- Has several years of project management expertise ideally in managing delivery through partner organisations.
- Enjoys collaborating with various stakeholders to deliver great project outcomes.
- Demonstrates capability to manage a multi million dollar project.
- Utilises excellent interpersonal skills to develop partnerships, negotiate and support community groups to deliver project outcomes.
We will offer you:
- A great regional location.
- A challenging and rewarding career move.
- A flexible and friendly work environment.
- An ideal mix of field and office work.
If successful, you will join the North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) as a Senior Project Officer delivering a $5M project to improve the habitat for the Regent Honeyeater in the region.
This is a three-year Fixed Term full time position with potential extension for a further two years dependent on funding, based in Wodonga. Part-time applicants may be considered. The salary package of $83-$92k (or pro rata) will be negotiated based on experience.
The North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and productive workplace environment.
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume as per the Recruitment Information Kit. This kit can be downloaded below.
Applications must be received by 4:00pm, Friday 27 July 2018.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the North East CMA Website
For a confidential discussion regarding this position call Leigh Blackmore, Manager Catchment Program Coordination, on 02 6043 7647.
Phone: 1300 216 513
Click here to apply