We have an exciting opportunity for someone who has:
• At least 3 years of experience within natural resource management and project management
• Experience in managing multiple projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively engage with community and stakeholders.
• Demonstrated capacity to plan, coordinate, organise and deliver work in a self-motivated manner.
We will offer you:
• A great regional location.
• A challenging and rewarding career move.
• A flexible and friendly work environment.
• An ideal mix of field and office work.
The successful candidates will be responsible for efficiently and effectively execute projects to enable successful implementation of water projects in the Statutory Planning Team to improve the management of the region’s natural resources.
The position is Band 6 with a salary package of $65-$70k pro rata per annum. This is a fixed term position for one year.
The North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and productive workplace environment.
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume as per section 5 of the Recruitment Information Kit.
Download the Recruitment Kit
For a confidential discussion regarding the position call Catherine McInerney, Environmental Water Resources Officer on 02 6043 7651.
Applications must be received by 2 pm Monday 27 August 2018.
Apply For This Position
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the website.