The North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) is seeking an outstanding individual with a good understanding of Landcare and developing and maintaining partnerships to work with landholders, agencies and community groups to deliver the regional landcare program and support regional partnerships.
We have an excellent opportunity for a person who has:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in natural resource management and at least three years demonstrated relevant experience or at least five years demonstrated relevant experience.
- A sound understanding of the issues and challenges of Landcare in North East Victoria.
- High level communication and written skills.
- Well-developed project management and planning skills, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, contractors and or contracts.
We will offer you:
- A great regional location.
- A challenging and rewarding career move.
- A flexible and friendly work environment.
- An ideal mix of field and office work.
If successful, you will join the North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) as a Project Officer delivering the Regional Landcare Program and support a range of regional partnerships.
The role can be offered initially up until 30 June 2020, with potential of extension based on available budget. The role will be based in either the Wodonga, Tallangatta or Wangaratta office. The salary package from $75,057.87 will be negotiated based on experience.
The North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and productive workplace environment.
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume as per the Recruitment Information Kit. This kit can be downloaded via link below.
Applications must be received by 11:59 pm Sunday 12 April 2019.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the North East CMA Website http://www.necma.vic.gov.au/About-Us/Employment-opportunities/Jobs.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position call Jane Young, Executive Manager Business, Strategy and Partnerships M: 0428 111 476.
Phone: 1300 216 513