The North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) has six positions available through the Youth Employment Program (YEP). The Victorian Government has endorsed the YEP to employ up to 800 young people across the State under the Working for Victoria platform.
Applications open soon for 12-month fixed term positions in the following areas:
- Statutory Planning Support Officer
- Environmental Water/Community Science Support Officer
- GIS Support Officer
- Agriculture Industry Support Officer
- Project Support Officer
- Work, Health and Safety Support Officer
Applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Either unemployed, working 12 hours or less a week, or have experienced a significant reduction in income recently.
- Aged up to 29 years old
- Legally able to work in Victoria.
If you are interested in any of these positions, register on the Working for Victoria platform now at www.vic.gov.au/workingforvictoria. This will ensure you are notified when these positions are advertised during February.
For more information, please phone 1300 216 513 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org