Are you an experienced professional looking for an opportunity to work with a passionate team protecting the safety and environmental qualities of waterways and floodplains in North East Victoria?
We have an excellent opportunity for a person who
- Has technical expertise in floodplain management and planning
- Enjoys collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders to deliver positive environmental outcomes
- Is passionate and experienced in project management and delivery.
We will offer you
- A flexible and friendly work environment, including work from home opportunities
- A challenging and rewarding career move
- A great regional location
This is a full time ongoing position with a negotiable location between Wodonga and Wangaratta and remotely as required.
This is a Senior Executive Officer (SEO) role with a total remuneration package (TRP) starting from $117,525, negotiable on suitable experience and qualifications (reference point of $150K TRP).
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the North East CMA website: http://www.necma.vic.gov.au/About-Us/Employment-opportunities/Jobs/Apply.
More information is contained in the position description, which can be found in the Recruitment Information Kit.
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria, and provide a current resume as per the Recruitment Information Kit.
The North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a diverse and productive workplace environment.
Applications must be received by 11:59 PM, Sunday 9 October
For a confidential discussion regarding this position please contact
- Katie Warner, Chief Executive Officer, on 02 6043 7610 (up to 30 Sept)
- Tim Loffler, Manager Waterways and Floodplain Planning, on 02 6043 7629 | 0428 645 138 (from 3 Oct)
Phone: 1300 216 513