9 February 2022, 9am to 1pm, Buraja Recreational Ground Hall, Buraja
Riverine Plains hosts the 2022 Buraja Meeting, continuing Sykesy’s tradition by providing a forum for farmers to discuss the harvest that was, lessons learned and the challenges for the season ahead.
The meeting will be followed by a complimentary BBQ lunch.
Topics and speakers include:
- Post harvest debrief and thinking about the year to come – Chris Minehan (RMS Consulting)
- Economic Fertiliser Management for 2022 – Lee Menhennett (Incitec Pivot)
- Local Buraja and Bundalong GRDC Pulse Agronomy trials – Ben Morris (FAR Australia)
- GrainGrowers State of the Industry report – speaker TBC
- Agronomic panel discussion
- Commodity markets overview – Adrian Clancy (Farmanco)
Due to COVID regulations, RSVP’s are essential: to RSVP, please email Riverine Plains Communications Officer Michelle Pardy at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & mobile phone number. Places will be allocated on a first-in basis.
This is a COVID-safe event which will be held in accordance with current NSW state government regulations. All attendees must check-in, wear a mask while indoors and provide proof of vaccination/exemption.