• Home
  • Contact Us
  • Login


You can now report the following waterway issues to the North East CMA via the web form below. 

  • A site of prior CMA investment is damaged or under threat (eg, pile fields, rock beaching)
  • Debris in the waterway impacting of waterway health (eg, tree blocking river)
  • General river health issues

This form allows you to take a photo of the issue which is georeferenced and sent to the North East CMA as well as your description of the issue. This allows CMA staff to get an accurate location and understanding of your issue.

Upon receipt of the report, it is reviewed to see if the issue best fits with another agency or is a CMA issue.

To report a waterway issue, use the form at the link below. Alternatively, call us on 1300 216 513. 

After you have entered the details of the issue, click Submit located at the bottom of the form.

Click here to report an issue