We have an excellent opportunity for a person who:
• Enjoys providing technical advice, completing planning activities and working with stakeholders.
• Has at least 3 years of experience in engineering, Natural Resource Management or Water.
• Has a demonstrated capacity to plan, coordinate, organise and deliver work in a self-motivated manner.
We will offer you:
• A great regional location.
• A challenging and rewarding career move.
• A flexible and friendly work environment.
• An ideal mix of field and office work.
North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) is seeking an outstanding individual with experience in performing a diverse range of statutory planning activities. This experience includes providing technical advice to local government regarding planning permits and scheme amendments, assessing of works on waterways applications and the issuing of permits/licences.
The position is Band 7 with a salary range of $72-80k per annum. This is a fixed term position to 30 June 2020.
North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and productive workplace environment.
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume as per section 5 of the Recruitment Information Kit.
Download Recruitment Information Kit
Applications must be received by 2 pm Monday 27 August 2018.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position call Natalie Dando, Manager Statutory Planning on 02 6043 7623.
Apply for this position
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the website.