This Workshop provided by DEPI aims to encourage farmers to improve business focus and to enhance their business communication skills which will help them achieve their goals and improve farm business sustainability.
- measure your business performance
- find out measures to assess farm business efficiency e.g. Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, ‘KPI’ s
- find out how profits are really measured in a farm business
- identify how to improve business financial performance
- measure equity and understand why it is important
- will a different plan will be more profitable for your business
- understand how banks see your business … (negotiate better rates!)
Workshop will be held at DEPI Rutherglen, 124 Chiltern Valley Rd, Rutherglen
Trainer ‐ Tony Hudson, from Hudson Facilitation, previously senior Farm Business Management lecturer at Marcus Oldham for 9 years.
Workshop Learning Environment;
- 15 to 20 participants … all members of your farming business can attend.
- Interactive and non‐threatening, PLEASE BRING YOUR LAST TAX RETURN to use your farm numbers to calculate essential business information, including financial indicators.
Your information will remain confidential to you.
Cost ‐ There will be a registration cost of $55/business (GST Incl). Covers hand out material and morning tea.
Please bring or be prepared to purchase your lunch.
Please register your interest by Friday 26th September 2014, more information please contact:
Nickie Berrisford 03 5226 4075 or 0428 622 655 email email@example.com