North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) has an exciting opportunity for a person who:
- Enjoys collaborating with various stakeholders to develop projects, bids and strategies
- Understands natural resource management issues
- Has high level facilitation, presentation, consultation and negotiation skills
- Has exceptional writing skills
We will offer you:
- A great regional location
- A challenging and rewarding career move
- A flexible and friendly work environment
If successful, you will join the North East Catchment Management Authority (CMA) as a Manager Strategy, Investment and Evaluation providing high level advice, coordination and project delivery support in partnership with the Board, Executive Leadership Team, staff and stakeholders.
This is a full time, fixed term (two year) position and is based in Wodonga. The salary package of up to $114,658.62 including superannuation will be negotiated based on experience.
The North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and productive workplace environment.
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume as per the Recruitment Information Kit. This kit can be downloaded here at the North East CMA's website.
Applications must be received by 11:59 PM, 20 June 2021.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the North East CMA website at http://www.necma.vic.gov.au/About-Us/Employment-opportunities/Jobs-internships/Apply
For a confidential discussion regarding this position call Brooke Hermans on 0428 966 838.
Phone: 1300 216 513