Applications close 11.59 PM, Sunday 26 June 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who:
- Has a sound understanding of the Victorian planning system and the role of statutory referral authorities
- Has experience in floodplain and waterway management
- Has an excellent understanding of floodplains and waterway health
- Enjoys collaborating and networking with multiple employees and stakeholders
- Would like to work in a regional location with flexible work arrangements
The primary focus of this role is to:
- Support the North East CMA to work with community, local governments, consultants and other organisations to ensure that works on waterways and development on floodplains and in proximity to waterways is undertaken in a way that minimises the risk to human safety and the environment.
This is a Band 7 ($71,665.84 – $79,316.20 – negotiable based on experience) full time ongoing position based in the North East CMA Wodonga, Wangaratta or Tallangatta office or remotely as may be required.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the North East CMA Website
Apply Here - http://www.necma.vic.gov.au/About-Us/Employment-opportunities/Jobs/Apply
More information is contained in the position description, which can be found in the Recruitment Information Kit.
Download the Recruitment kit
You will need to supply a covering letter, address the key selection criteria and provide a current resume as outlined in the Recruitment Information Kit.
Applications must be received by 11:59 PM, Sunday 26 June 2022.
The North East CMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Australian First Nations people to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse workplace environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position call Tim Loffler, A/Manager Waterways and Floodplain Planning on 0428 645 138.
Phone: 1300 216 513