School Environment Education Directory (SEED) north east is celebrating:
- Its 30th Student Environment Day (SED)
- Its 5000th student to attend a SED
- Its 200th school to attend a SED
How? Using visual arts medium you are to demonstrate how your school is environmentally sustainable.
- $250 local plant nursery voucher to the winning class/school entry*
- 3x $50 gift-cards to runner-up class/school entries
- 1x $10 gift-card to individual winning submission
- 3x $5 gift-card to runner-up individual entries
*There will be a follow-up visit to the winners in order to further capture and promote the sustainability achievements highlighted in the submission.
Full details are available via the SEED website or by downloading the competition form below.