Join Trust for Nature staff and landholders Greg and Lynda Oates for a walk and talk on their beautiful Huon Creek property. Learn more about:
- Plant Identification
- Ecological thinning
- Chainsaw carved tree hollows
- Nest box design and installation
- Wildlife surveying using motion activated cameras
- The impacts of herbivore browsing on the bush
- Landholder incentive projects
- Conservation covenants
The walk will be about 2.5kms and will cover some steep and rocky ground. Moderate fitness is required. Walking boots, sun/rain protection and water bottle are a must. You wish to bring binoculars and/or a camera. Afternoon tea is provided.
Places are limited! RSVP by 5pm Monday 9 October.
Address will be provided upon registration.
www.trustfornature.org.au/events or 0386315888
This event is supported by Trust for Nature and the North East Catchment Management Authority, through funding from the Australian Government's National Landcare Programme.