The Bush for Birds Revegetation Workshop will now be held on Saturday 31 July.
Learn about how to get the most out of your revegetation block.
Program includes topics covering:
- Planting for conservation of threatened species
- Planning and preparing a revegetation site
- Soil augering as an alternative to ripping
- Revegetation and climate change
- Practical planting methods - manual and mechanical
Download the flyer
For more information about the Bush for Birds program, please click here
The Vegetation communities and revegetation page of the NECMA website also includes some handy references to native plant lists for EVCs in the North East Catchment and practical guides on revegetation techniques.