View the region's most significant native grassland!
Learn more about:
· native grasses and wildflowers
· significant threatened flora species
· grassland fauna (frogs, birds and reptiles)
We’ll discuss the reserve management and review outcomes of the last 12 months activities including:
· control of exotic grasses and other weeds
· fuel management via planned (eco) burn
· roadside grading
Bring: Sturdy footwear, hat, long pants and/or gaiters (for snake protection) & camera.
We'll supply a cuppa and light snack.
Refer to map and directions in flyer.