• Home
  • Contact Us
  • Login

Water supply issues

The North East CMA does not manage the supply of water to residents or properties.


For issues relating to urban water accounts and sewerage connections contact:

North East Water

East Gippsland Water (for residents in Omeo & Dinner Plain)


For issues relating to licencing the use of water, irrigation, dams and bores contact:

Goulburn Murray Water